America's #1 Direct Source for Pool Supplies!

1.800.288.7946 Experts Available 24/7

Menu
Call Cart
one day delivery

1 Day Delivery

Your ZIP Code: Ashburn Change Location

To Ashburn Change
Celebrating 35+ Years!
Source / Promo Code:WYAARUNKEdit
cart overlay

    Showing 0 of 0 item View All

    Estimated SUBTOTAL* :  $0.00

    *Excludes taxes, handling fee, and EZ Pay Service Fee, if applicable.
    Source Code:WYAARUNK Edit

    Polaris Cleaners

    1. 4 years ago
      Waiting for a working model
      I've had a pool rover for 5 years now, but I finally had to order a new one. Ordered the similar model and it didn't work properly. Was told by In-the-Swim that I had to contact the manufacturer, which I did. I've returned the product and am still waiting for the new one. Hoping to have the same fantastic and long-lived performance as the original.
    2. 2 years ago
      Loved the workmanship!
      I only have one problem and its the box that run the robot ...is there anyway to buy just the box? I love the product! Works great with cleaning up my pool, we live on a dirt road and it gets debris and this machine cleans it all out... Right now I can't afford to buy the whole unit, retired and on fixed income
    3. 1 year ago
      At long last, I can swim when I want to
      If you have a pool, you need a robotic cleaner. If you are thinking of installing a pool, add in the cost of a cleaner. I researched and read reviews on tons of cleaners out there. I talked to pool store people and friends who have ones. Ended up with this rover, and am so far pleased with the results. Have used it for two weeks now and my water is crystal clear. I have a fine brown silt that builds up in the floor crevices of my 24' above ground round pool. I use this every other day and it is ... read more 95% gone. I don't worry about the remaining 5% since it gets stirred up when we swim and doesn't affect the water quality. It gets sucked up next time I put the rover in. I can now swim when I want to without dealing with hoses, poles and vacuum heads. Not to mention how ugly those are sitting on the ground or deck next to my pool. I keep the rover hidden away in a deck box when not in use. Filter bags are easy to access and clean. You do need to allow the rover a few hours to cover the whole pool. It sometimes goes over the same area a bunch of times, but it seems like the control box systematically changes things up to make the bot eventually move on to another area. Don't sit there and watch it work thinking it will target the dirt. It needs time to cover the whole pool. Only reason for 4 stars and not 5 is that I am concerned on how long it will last, based on some other reviews written. If I get 3 years out of it, it is definitely worth 5 stars. At a cost of $300, that would only be $100 per year to never have to vacuum your pool. Good money spent in my opinion. My cord does not tangle like some others have said. I place the control box and extra cord on my deck, and the rover pull in what it needs. Has not tangled yet or gotten hung up on my ladder. Wish I bought one a few years ago when I started looking at them.
    1. 6 months ago
      One less summer chore for me
      I have been talking about purchasing a robot cleaner for years, now I clean the pool by dropping it in and flipping a switch. Does a great job, just have to brush out the four corners, as it can not get then very well. Saves me 1-2 hours a week = happy guy
    2. 1 year ago
      Pays for itself!
      I am what most consider a frugal person, and I never thought I'd pay this for a pool cleaner. I have a 40x20 true L, it's a big pool (36,000 gallons). The man hours this cleaner saved paid for itself. Because it's so easy to use, my husband would use it several times a week. If you've been on the fence about spending this kind of money, because aren't pools expensive enough, don't hesitate any longer. I have zero regrets.
    3. 4 years ago
      Works well, very cost effective
      I bought the Jr. last season shortly after opening the pool. It performed very well, cleaning the entire pool in about three to four hours (16'x36'x3-8'deep, vinyl liner with skimmer, no bottom drain). Standard buoyancy floats allow unit to run approx.3 feet up the sidewalls. Covers entire bottom very well. I stored it in unheated garage over winter in Pennsylvania and the rubber parts (tracks and brushes) survived well, still look new. When opening the pool this year (we have winter safety ... read more cover with center mesh panels so there is always a layer of dirt in the middle of the pool) I dropped the unit in and let it run for about four hours, this removed the heavy dirt. I then brushed the bottom and sidewalls and ran the unit again the following day for about 8 hours and the pool was perfectly clean. Continues to work very well in second year. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a reasonably priced cleaner. Instructions say not to run skimmer when cleaner is in operation, however I do as it has a fairly powerful pump which turns the entire pool volume over a couple times in a three to four hour run. This allows the skimmer and DE filter to remove fine particles which pass thru the filter bag. Cleanup after run is just to remove and rinse the filter bag and store the unit in the shed. Total time I spend cleaning the pool on Saturday mornings is only about 15 minutes compared to about two hours when I used to vacuum the pool by hand.
    1. 3 years ago
      Cleaner works great
      I purchased the Polaris p9550 cleaner about 3 weeks ago. It works find. It removes about 95% of the dirt on bottom of pool. I use the remote to gee the other 5% that the cleaner missed. The only problem I have is it will not climb up my steps. Any body a Polaris Cleaner I recommend getting one with the remote control. also the cleaner removal feature is fantastic. I would recommend this cleaner for any body in the market for one.
    2. 6 months ago
      A real time saver
      Works as it says. Excellent purchase. Great price too
    3. 6 months ago
      The Best!
      Just moved, Used one at our other house, insisted in one here too. The Best.
    1. 5 months ago
      Love my Shark
      I was so glad to be able to buy another Shark after my old one of many years quit! This new one is even easier to use and clean . So far the cord hasn't curled like the old one did. It's still a little hard to pull out of the water like my old one , wish the power cord came out where the handle is so would be easier to grasp. Overall , I'm very pleased with Hayward SharkVAC XL!
    2. 3 years ago
      I love my SharkVac
      We have had the SharkVac for two years now. This vacuum is awesome. I call it my little pool butler. I just drop it in the pool and it does the job perfectly every time. It is easy to clean and it keeps my pool looking sparkly all year round.
    3. 1 year ago
      Weighs too much
      Very hard to open the top to clean it out . It does do a good job cleaning. Doesn't always do a three hour cycle.
    1. 5 months ago
      Can't Ask for Anything Better!!
      This is my first Robotic Pool Cleaner but I can't imagine one being any better. I have a 20x40 kidney shaped pool and it sparkles when it is done! I aught a green algae problem and after I killed it it picked up every last algae particle.
    2. 4 months ago
      Cleans good but disappointed
      This is our first robotic pool cleaner. Bought the Aquabot about a month ago. Does a great job cleaning, but gets hung up on the ladder and the underwater light. It climbs the first step, then gets stuck. Would never plug it in and not check on it every 15/20 minutes. For the price, we didn't think we'd have to continually watch it.
    3. 4 years ago
      Very good product - After 10 years of use.
      I have used the Aquabot Turbo for about 10 years and I love. It work very well and IS worth the money. Remember that no pool cleaner is perfect, but the Aquabot makes owning a pool much easier. I do not use it for the first cleaning, I vacuum it. Then I use the Aquabot about 2 to 3 times a week. I have replace the brushes and tracks and belt one time in 10 years. Yes you must clean the bag and take care of the this pool cleaning tool, but it has changed my life. I recommended the Aquabot.
    • 2018-12-11
    • bvseo_sps, prod_bvsp
    • cp_1
    • tr_15
    • loc_en_US, PRD
    • clientname_Intheswim, pc_8, tc_5
    • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.0
    • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
    • SPOTLIGHTS, CATEGORY